woensdag, november 16, 2011

Resurrecting the blog

A long time ago, in a career far, far away, I was writing words for a living.

Some of those words ended up in a blog that I maintained for a Dutch popular science magazine, called 'KIJK', which still exists today and which every self-respecting geek from the Netherlands will have read at some point in his life.

To my mild surprise, the blog still exists after all these years, so I'm now resurrecting it as a repository to keep those who are interested updated on my exploits in the States.

In those days I took on the identity of 'Cyberend', which was a wordplay on the name of the monthly column that I would maintain in 'KIJK', called Cyberia, and the fact that my name is, well 'Berend'. Those unfamilar with my real name would tend to read the name as Cyber-End, which is also fine with me...

I'll start with a mildly edited version of my first email right after this.

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten

Aanmelden bij Reacties posten [Atom]

<< Homepage